Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Unknown
Date: May 05, 2001 @ 13:23
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

awfully sensible guess tho
conceiving it as the double ghost tricountry point atbohe
as well as the single ghost binational tripoint atcz2boheni

the ni btw is makeshift cockabebble for niederosterreich
the abutting austrian region or province

wow is that a relict austrian netherlands they have there

anyway the bohemia & moravia line appears to have softened in recent decades
so much so that it is hard to find on maps any longer

first came the division of these 2 historic czech provinces into a total of
7 or 8 administrative subdivisions
& lately comes their redivision into a total of 77 federal entities
which makes it very hard to determine how to suffix atcz2 correctly any more
for indicating the living binational tripoint which this monument probably
also continues to mark

still searching tho