Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Tp Mocam-Zimb-S Afr N
Date: May 04, 2001 @ 20:12
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

http://www.mandela.de/suedafrika/mbuzini/mbuzinihtm.htm

Post from the witness:

Hi there!

Yes, that is the triple point, but it isa a long time ago, that I visited that point; somewhere at 1982 or 3. During those days the sncke of fire was still buring and victimes had been delivered to Shongwe Hospital every day or week.

Then you needed to visit the South African Defence Force controlling the electrified border and one of the soldiers had to giuard you to that point of interest. I do not now how it is today since I left RSA to return to Berlin recieving some degree of refreshment on computer science etc.

And I have no more topographical maps on that Kangwane area. And I am leaving for a short trip to the States. I might come back to you after the 15. of May.

I whish you all the best

Ra
---

The SA government has a nice topomap selling site, but they do not bother replying to my mails

Jesper