Subject: all systems now blinking green
Date: May 01, 2001 @ 18:35
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

good to hear from you bill
good idea too

the pause function is now clearing effectively

also my pleasure to report to you & wishfully all of you via this double
bank shot try
that my previous 3 messages to the group
possibly among my finest in history
have evidently also achieved badminton sky shot status
& may never be heard from if i do not at least conduct this test
& wonder if i should set up an alternative feed etc