Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Namibian islands
Date: Apr 28, 2001 @ 14:32
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hahahahaha
absolutely gorgeous 200nm guano slicks mate
incredible

about what you have been calling your problem
i would say it is actually a benefit to you & to all of us that you can
somehow execute these multiple shots & perfect badminton lobs in the midst
of our real time paddleball game

for the truth is we have all the time in the world

& you can feel lucky that yours are only delayed
since some of my best ones still havent arrived & may never arrive

but this is just yahoos new cosmic ranging filter working perfectly