Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] nsw sa vic & almstn
Date: Apr 18, 2001 @ 17:47
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

Michael,
For an interesting sidenote to your discussion on almstn, go southeast, upriver, from the tripoint.
Note the map labelling error where Tishamingo County, MS meets Colbert County, AL.  There is
a section of the 1:100000 map where both Tishamingo and Colbert are applied to the same area.
The 1:25000 map does not have this error.
Jack