Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Northwest Angle 2 enclaves and map
Date: Apr 13, 2001 @ 06:41
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

i have searched again for inland waters but
i can only offer again the 3 excerpts below
under pages 74 & 84
for the closest i believe nicholson ever comes to actually defining them

& dont these mentions following a description of what they are not make
it clear what they are
seemingly just all the fresh water in the country
i would venture to say

also there is no entry on inland or internal waters
in an otherwise well produced index
again i think because these are just self evident terms

hudson bay was declared to be territorial waters of canada in 1906
& i know what you mean about historic bays
but i dont recall any other mention of them than your own here as inland
waters per se
& it seems counterintuitive to me