Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] More about obelisks
Date: Apr 05, 2001 @ 01:55
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

brian
great to see you guys
& the corner corner looking so fine too

it is true that obelisks are usually tapered
& what you think qualifies certainly matters
but obelisks may also have untapering shafts

according to my american heritage dictionary
they do need a 4 sided shaft & pyramidal top
so pentagonal & nonpyramidal ones might flop
if we adopt its quite traditional definition
& i grant you could disqualify all novelties
but your own illustrious home tristate point
would not be disobelisked by this dictionary