Subject: Re: bwzazw ?
Date: Feb 01, 2006 @ 03:14
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Another stunning pic, and certainly the right general
area again, and every reason to believe it really is a
tri-country photo, but of course for the tri-country
point we would need a river confluence. The first link
here seems to promise as well as to just about deliver
that much:
(And the second link is dead but the others are still
very much worth cobbling back together.)
--Jimi

--- In borderpoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper
Nielsen/Borderbase" <jesper@n...> wrote:

http://langabi.name/gallery/albums/mapungubwe05/Three_countries_from_the_top
> _Zimbabwe_Botswana_and_South_Africa.jpg
>

> Jesper
>
> --
>
> Borderbase - your online guide to international
borders and tripoints