Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fw: Great Salt Lake Meridian
Date: Mar 23, 2001 @ 15:44
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

thanx & salutes jack for this first reported instance of a point of
origin both truly cadastral & truly cathedral

if amersfoort proves to have been a splice job
as appears likely
the mormon point could stand to be unique on earth in this double capacity

no wonder it is such a charismatic pic

& like didnt that young fellow even say this must be the place

also your showing of the quintiobelisk in the previous message does indeed
bail me out & buoy me up because it clearly reveals the unique character of
the penta pyramid at its top

indeed this novel aspect could make it the global maxi obelisk
yes possibly even the happiest one of all
since i believe all classic obelisks are topped only by tri or quadri pyramids

the thames oballisk & now ural onionballisk complete with toothpick would
still be excellent tho for a happy hour of river gibsons