Subject: Re: Llivia bordermarkers project completed
Date: Nov 09, 2005 @ 14:36
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& i am so exuberant about all these 45 trypoints & 7 tripoints eef
that i would gladly keep searching & scouring for your 3 missing rocks
but particularly for the hypothetical marker number 17 & a half
or wherever this most beguilingly lost esllsa communal tripoint of estavar llivia &
saillagouse abides in all her glory esfr2ctlr3gnpo4esllsa
because our finding this tripoint at all marked would substantially validate that the entire
ring of 7 llivian communal tripoints is indeed monumented
& will thus prove to have been duly attended by us as well
entirely class a
in an ensemble of classic proportions
whether the 3 lost whole numbered rocks are ever found or not