Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] maritime sovereignty and jurisdiction
Date: Mar 20, 2001 @ 08:05
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <peter.smaardijk@...>)

I still don't see it. In that case, from the Namibian perspective, these islands are Namibian (they
are included within the base line). So no South-African territorial waters whatsoever. From the
South-African point of view, Namibia has no right to include these islands in their base line. So SA
territorial waters have a boundary with the outer sea, because they are further out to sea than the
shore. So we have two view points (both with no enclaves) and NO official situation.

Peter S.