Subject: Re: bwnazmzw
Date: Oct 24, 2005 @ 14:29
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well i realized you were just wagging as usual with this quizzical comment
since you know
or at least it has already been reported here
that namibia & botswana have fairly recently gone all the way to the international court of
justice at the hague to get a correct reading on their chobe thalweg border in this very
neighborhood
& also that
owing to the same quadrifinial uncertainty we have just been describing
botswana has more recently had to go to a lot of trouble to wring a waiver or easement
from zimbabwe
in case the projected or completely fantastic kasane kazungula bridge should happen to
span any of the latters territory in the most immediate few square meters of quadriarea
& also that zambia has most recently insisted that this fervently hoped for bridge to
botswana be controlled & operated by the 2 of them only
rather than multilaterally
regardless of how all the boundaries & construction may play out
etc
but your point is still well made & well taken

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>