Subject: Re: Sv: [BoundaryPoint] binational quadripoints
Date: Mar 19, 2001 @ 23:14
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

the only one of these i do have is ne aka nebraska
so i imagine you must mean nv for nevada
& sheesh thats 50 simoleons worth of books
but if anyone has any of these in reach & wouldnt mind checking for
checkerboard indian reservations other than the casa grande in palm springs
forgetting about the blm & other federal lands for the moment
since these are not so likely to become political renegades
& might needlessly complicate any pursuit of the indians
i would be very grateful for any fresh tracks