Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Garden of Australian Dreams
Date: Mar 15, 2001 @ 16:41
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

multi congrats to all the peoples of australia & of the entire world for
reaching the day when fusions & rediffusions like this one of multi
dimensional realities became
pedestrian

& i think i have spotted the popes line on the roof
at lower left in the upper pic
& at lower right in the lower pic

it is actually a stripe here like all the others in the grid below
but it appears to meet all the criteria
including my earlier guess based on the 1494 treaty
that it would divide western australia from nonwestern australia