Subject: Re: Looking for UK boundary info...
Date: May 14, 2005 @ 01:12
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ahh but that message number 8 was a golden oldie indeed

& you should be commended for trying to catch up from scratch at this late date
if thats what you were doing all the way back there
as i imagine

also golden but not so old
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/16540

& i see the irish tricounty points are likewise quite clearly depicted at multimap now
which is news

for example
http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=
-812500&Y=7155000&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=merc
ator&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap
=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&out.x=8&out.y=11&scale=100000
in which the fat line is the international eigb border & the thin one just a county line

& which is also on point
for unlike the japanese subdivisional tripoints for example
or most others for that matter
the irish county tripoints show signs of being actively collected
http://www.chris.obyrne.com/Fun/Tripoints/index.html
however slowly