Subject: Re: Looking for UK boundary info...
Date: May 13, 2005 @ 18:44
Author: sdrawkcabdom ("sdrawkcabdom" <sdrawkcab8@...>)

Hiya,
for good maps of the UK check out www.multimap.com where you can get
Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Cornish border maps (plus some aerial images)
You can get right down to Ordnance Survey level ie. very detailed.

For Ireland, there's a good few links on the Borderbase site.

I checked out part of Scottish border in some detail a few months ago;
for lots of maps/pics go here:
http://www.geocities.com/sdrawkcabdom/Scottish-Border.html
There's also a good links collection for Scotland on there.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@k...>