Subject: Re: (unknown)
Date: May 10, 2005 @ 04:23
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& i am only guessing as usual
but i am finding it hard to believe that the group has returned to this point for a whole
new try just because the name of yugoslavia has changed to serbia & montenego
& the diglyph from yu to cs
& the tripoint name from huroyu to cshuro

my guess is that the reason for the return trip is either that it is such a beautiful spot or
else that they may have neglected to notice the actual tripoint position on top of the tall
monument the first time
& wanted to be sure to touch it this time
in the course of their renewed tripoint dance
for a truly absolute visit class a

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> obviously just a mistake & oversight by someone
> probably other than jesper
> who i imagine is bouncing these off a third party as
> in the past
>
> very grateful to have this word tho
> especially in multiplicate
>
> if anyone does want to see some pix
> here are jespers from the previous visit
> http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?
c1=65&c2=117&c3=155&orientation=