Subject: Re: Jungholz
Date: Mar 14, 2001 @ 20:46
Author: peter.smaardijk@and.com (peter.smaardijk@...)

You are pushing it a bit, Jesper!

I could now start talking about singularities and mathematics and
what have you, but I'd prefer to look at it more practically and say
that the single point isn't of much use in traveling from Austria to
Jungholz, as well as travelling from Germany to Germany the hard way.
So I'd say: forget about the point, and just be generous and grant
Jungholz the clave status. Forget about it for this purpose only,
though, because it is a very special case, one to cherish....

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Jungholz is connected to the rest of Austria by a single point.
That is alrady established.

> On the other hand Germany is also connected with herself at that
point. Right? So if Germany is connected is then Jungholz
disconnected ie an enclave?

> Who owns the point? No man's land or a condominium? If point is a
no man's land then Jungholz is a fragtment (as it is touched by no
man's land and Germany).

> If condominium then Jungholz is also a fragtment as it is touched
by Germany/Austria and Austria!