Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: DENL pictures from Dinxpeerlo
Date: Mar 14, 2001 @ 15:48
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <peter.smaardijk@...>)

Good bit of research, thanks for that!
So the stone is actually triangular. Pity it's not near me, otherwise I'd visit it straight away and
take a picture of the missing third side.

So this is a marker that has been there since 1659! And it's a former international tripoint.

Any other interesting stones in that book that can enter the 'oldest working border stone' contest?

Peter S.