Subject: Re: mxus2camxus becomes maquiladora tripoint as us2caus makee la dora now too
Date: Apr 25, 2005 @ 17:26
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

haha
not me
for i am satisfied that there is more than enough confusion there to go around already

& that they will need to keep clear of anywhere they expect to avoid the wrath of

& that they will need to keep inside anywhere they expect to enjoy the protection of

i just dont see how they can both avoid the wrath & enjoy the protection of the same place
at the same time
which is exactly what it sounds like their business plan is supposed to do

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>