Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] possible explanation for undermeasurement of 12mile arc
Date: Feb 13, 2005 @ 23:43
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Okay. If the Supremes specified the courthouse spire as the center point, then
we're back to square one.

I'll be glad to contact Mr. Schenck this week to pose the question of the
under-measured 12-mile arc. I'll report back with any answer.

Thanks for the antique map links.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA