Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Mystery conc. Tp AtCzSk!
Date: Mar 12, 2001 @ 16:55
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

bravos pedros for the superfine pointing at this great distance

gcebe lives now

in addition there may still remain an infinitesimally delicate question
about exactly which part of the march bed & which part of the thaya bed are
legally specified in the case of each of the 3 hopefully convergent sectors

atcz & atsk & czsk

for each has at least a thalweg & a median & both banks to be considered
& the verbal descriptions we have seen so far are indeterminate
& the maps in message 1663 disagree widely on just these details
& thus really dont inspire much confidence about them

such an observation may seem overly punctilious of me in the here & now
but i am really talking already about the difference
in our moment of truth
between a riverside ramble & a possible swim or boat outing

moreover
so long as we can begin kibbitzing in earnest now about things like this
then we really are all present now at gcebe
arent we
as well as all present in prospect of september

that is unless i am misidentifying the boundaries of gcebe itself

yoicks

my own fondest premature guess is that we are actually looking at a tri
thalweg point here
despite the several map indications to the contrary