Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] south pole
Date: Mar 12, 2001 @ 06:28
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

of course it wouldnt matter if they really did move their capital to antarctica

legally they just wouldnt have it in their country any more

the worlds first government in voluntary exile

& antarctic everyones land might be glad to host it & ultimately catch on
as a global offshore haven for all governments

political follies as usual but just on ice now

hmm
sounds like a great idea come to think of it
& one whose time has nearly come
for i see the new jersey state house is already practically in pennsylvania
& the usa did shoot one senator into orbit some months ago

so you may consider the handwriting to be already on the wall