Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: A former tripoint: chdefr
Date: Mar 11, 2001 @ 19:36
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

i love anachronistic grotesqueries like atderu

but this is delightful news also about my own favorite candidate for rock
of ages

for you have confirmed what i had only surmised
that the monster of breintenstein is a living rock
& also that it is at least a sometime major leaguer

so i do believe now
if we look for the oldest treaty covering this alsace lorraine line
we may soon be able to declare a very putative rock of ages

sheesh
it really looks like it might be the real mccoy too