Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Tp photo AtCzSk + news on GCEBE!
Date: Mar 10, 2001 @ 00:21
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

multi gorgeous pete king of kings
& be assured i am already drinking to all of this

your new tripoint find is so mega idyllic & so just in the direction i
think we all might like to go
it makes me wish gcebe will be able to send reports in real time on the wing
so every one of us will actually be present

also your up & down tp hexaglyphs are not only correct as correct can be sire
but they also happen to be done in my personally favorite style
& i would emulate them even more myself had i still an upper case

finally i will next try to dig out the latest edition of the list of lists
& add atczsk to it along with the other recent find by jesper
& give a full accounting of & to the entire realm

but in the meantime i would just like to draw special attention &
commendation to the photographic assemblage by jesper of most of these
already
& presumably soon to be all of these
in just a single one of his many new mansions
which in itself is already another great wish in the process of fulfillment