Subject: Re: My two cents on AMAZ enclaves
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 01:38
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

actually i have previously absented myself from all the clouds
while granting any to those who may desire them

& i do in fact prefer to be clear by design

& the armenian site has apparently stopped working again

but as i recall
it describes & shows all the marzes etc of armenia major
while it only shows but doesnt describe all those of nagorno
karabakh

so clearly there is less detail available there for some reason

they do show some tiny subdivisions tho in both areas
& indicate holes for lakes
but none of the 4 commonly depicted clave holes appear

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "mikekaufman79"
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> I just meant based on what he was saying he meant "Mike" to
mean
> you. But of course on a larger scale it was to both of us, and
then
> on a larger scale to all who have participated in the thread, and
> then on a larger scale to all who have read the thread, and then
on a
> larger scale to all of BP.
> And the Armenian site...I see the map now, but in the text they
only
> speak of the administrative divisions of Armenia proper and
exlude
> speaking of Nagorno-Karabakh (unless you see something I
don't).

<aletheiak@y...>