Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] florida multipointing schedule
Date: Feb 20, 2001 @ 21:33
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

ok

i will probably be working my way up to there then by the mentioned routing

also

my exuberant congrats posted earlier today seem not to have arrived yet at egroups for some reason

but i just want you to know that i really did dig your aero caper

& everything aeronautical that i did succeed in mentioning today was actually predicated upon your accomplishment

which is another actual first of its kind in history

to the best of my knowledge

btw

locals here are evidently a lot more scared of how the united states air force might react to any uncontrolled or otherwise irregular reentry than of anything the cuban air force might do 50 miles out