Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] world class border arc census was Re: real bjneng try afoot
Date: Jul 13, 2004 @ 05:30
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Is the map for the four acrs in digital format? It
would be nice to see these to compare them to the map
for the five El Paso/Ciudad Ju�rez arcs which you have
linked below.
I can't see them using "C" for anything other than
circumference, but of course that would be kind of
redundant to put that in there considering they have
provided the radius. So no idea otherwise.