Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] hahimapo location
Date: Feb 14, 2001 @ 14:32
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

Bill, looks like a real short hike. Hope you find it snake-free.

Has anybody made a compilation of all of the quad-county
points in the US?  I have started on that project but thought
I'd better check to see if it has already been done before
spending more time on it. I'm willing to complete it if it's not
already out there.
Jack