Subject: Re: hahimapo quadpoint: "Have machete, will travel"
Date: Feb 13, 2001 @ 18:35
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

ok bill

i may get there sooner

not sure yet

no paper map

the topozone 25k scale is probably just as good in this case

my printed copy of it shows the road centerline extension intersection about 1mm or 63 feet north of the quadpoint

i was able to eyeball this line intersection at a point on the shoulder during my last visit

using only the delorme

but not knowing where to search from there

of course there is more hope of finding something now with the better usgs data

this will be interesting & may well need the machete