Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] glhemaokpa margin of error
Date: Feb 07, 2001 @ 00:00
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

right bill & thanx for filling this in just right

the fifth & hopefully last source of error is that the 20 foot buoy mooring in under 8 feet of water gives the buoy itself a variability of more than 35 feet

so to be honest we are not yet absolutely positive but only still cautiously optimistic that we have it right down to the full second of lat & long

or about a baseball infields worth of grass

but there were no other buoys within a whole ballparks worth of area

& the lake bottom was too murky to see any markers

so it seems we were the first to mark the point

& since we touched this mark

even if it was also we who left it

the visitation at least should count as a true class a