Subject: FW: signing up the group
Date: Mar 07, 2004 @ 15:06
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

>From: george georgiyan <georgegeorgiyan@...>
>To: <BoundaryPoint-owner@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: signing up the group
>Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:16:57 +0200
>
>I'm glad to meet you, owners of this group!

welcome george
thats all of us including you now

we are the owners of everyones land too

>I found this group address searching information about enclaves and
>territories on google. I happened to find this address, being on a site
>which was describing the borders of the Campione d'Italia. Here there were
>shown different photos with points of borders.
>
>I personally have a weakness towards points of borders. I live at the
>margin of Europe, in a locality which is a border point between two big
>civilizations which knock themselves: The Eastern and Western European
>civilizations.
>
>My name is George, I'm 30 years old, I live in Iasi, Romania. I'm keen on
>Geography, I like geo-politics, topography, to study about states of the
>world and territories, I like travelling and discovering new places.
>Whenever I passed the frontiers between states, in the border point I was
>reflecting on the indicator which was marking the passing between one
>country and the other. The first country I passed in was from Romania into
>Soviet Union, and at the border, me, being at that time very young, I was
>treated as an infractor. And since that time I never liked the border area
>again. Another time, when I was coming from Ukraine into Romania, the
>people working at the Ukrainian customs wanted to take me off the train,
>and to keep me blocked at border. Simply I wasn't in any country, blocked
>in a nowhere region. I had the feeling at that time borders can become for
>some people black holes of civilization.
>
>I would also like to participate in this group in order to give away the
>bad impressions I made towards the borders of the world, to get new
>opinions and suggestions towards this issue which I feel as being quite
>sensitive. I see the border point as a symbol alpha & omega of the
>beginning and end of a world. I'm curious to see the opinions of other
>people too towards the subjects I exposed.

thanx for being here & for all these impressions & ideas

in response may i suggest
ignoring & forgetting bad impressions as much as possible
not only of borders but of anything really

thats right
ignore reality unless it is entirely up to your standards

for doing so truly makes any such bad impressions disappear
& allows the quite sensitive stuff you really love to fill you & us
completely

>With respect,
>George from Iasi - Romania.
>
>Favourite quote:
>"An ant can create an empire, but an empire can not create an ant. Please,
>respect the ants, not the empires." (George Georgiyan)

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx