Subject: Re: Jungholz - final find on quadripoint!!!
Date: Mar 07, 2004 @ 11:41
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/2941 if
you don't receive BP messages by e-mail.

Peter, what is "K.T." on the map?
And how should I interpret the drawings of "K.T.", "Vers. St. N"
and "Vers. St. W"? A bolt, some kind of horizontal shield, and
something else? What is the purpose of these?
Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:

> [...]
http://webk.mail.tdconline.dk/webmail/viewattach.cgi/Grenzpunkt110Auss
chnitt01.jpg?spec=0.1&UID=7611&pathname=%
2FINBOX&r=10785880470.267909825902723