Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: MXPCUS CAPCOR
Date: Feb 19, 2004 @ 00:40
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

Is the boundary marker you saw the same one that appears in the referenced
photo? The tall white post in the circular gravel clearing at the tree line,
at the south end of the old landing strip? If so, then the web site author
is incorrect. (He's the internet millionaire who was sued by Barbra
Streisand because his web site shows her house in Malibu -- she lost).