Subject: Sv: [BoundaryPoint] Important notice conc. GCEBE !
Date: Jan 16, 2001 @ 13:44
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Hello Brendan,
thanks for your comments, most interesting...
conc. lack of cash... well I know it's a long
way, not only to Tipperary,. but from Aussie
as well - so the only comfort I can give you
is the fact that we're all in the same boat,
boundary freaks usually don't get rich...
But airline fares to/from Europe aren't too
expensive any more --- in CPH you can get
a return ticket to SYD/MEL for about DKR
7000 = appr. USD 850,- ..