Subject: Re: daily caus line
Date: Nov 11, 2003 @ 16:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well i am still behind the curve & far from catching up on the
message board
but this is a no fault reality

what you did do was ask about points 44 & 11 in the original message
& the citation you brought already stated 44 akbcyt was on a glacier

then you overlaid the railroad & the request for a witness
so i just assumed you were deliberately seeking a multi absurdity

but still
& perhaps even all the more so
your quest is entitled to a seriously precise response

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman