Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: daily caus line
Date: Nov 11, 2003 @ 03:40
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Yes I know. Partly my fault for asking the question
that way. I guess what I was looking for was two
separate things. 1. If anyone could confirm/deny the
tp (preferably if they had been there, but also if
they could tell even if they hadn't); 2. To spur on
anyone who had been there to be able to describe the
point or post a photo.
But there appears to be agreement the photo I saw
wasn't at the tp or at least within a few hundred
meters.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/91730697/91731942vAvrvw