Subject: Re: daily caus line
Date: Nov 11, 2003 @ 02:34
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I happen to have the Canadian topo map that includes AKBCYT. The
trifinium is at about 1300 meters elevation on a glacier near Mt.
Jette in the St. Elias Range. No momument is shown at the trifinium
but a monument labeled "177" is shown about 600 meters SE of it.
Strangely, the "177" monument is shown on (or under) the glacier, not
on rock outcrops like most of the other monuments along this stretch
of CAUS boundary. This adds more logisitical problems to an already
tough trifinium. If anyone is interested in trying this point, let me
know. It looks really amusing.

BJB

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/