Subject: Re: boundary-tripoints in europe
Date: Jan 07, 2001 @ 07:55
Author: kahbeh@hotmail.com (kahbeh@...)

hello,

I'm back from my holidays (X-mas and New Year, too.

Still wishing you all ALL THE BEST for the new year 2001!!

I have been to the suggested site at Wanadoo where all the photos
about Baarle and NL BE are.

Question to Wolfgang:

This is not your own site, but "just" a site you suggested, right?

Do we know the real brain behind this site? I would like to email him
to get authorization to put a link on my borders site.

regards
Bernd

--- In BoundaryPoint@egroups.com, "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"