Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] hard tri country data playing hard to get
Date: Jan 13, 2001 @ 19:44
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Today I located Brownlie in the Royal Danish Library. I was supprised to see how small and compact it was, but I liked it alot. I bought a 20-copy card and brought some home for my bed time reading.

Just imaging the hour of work put into it.

I am also glad to see my sites (and Bernd's) appear on the int boundary list.

Jesper