Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] florida star breaking news again
Date: Dec 29, 2000 @ 04:10
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

> Mike, this is indeed good news...and impressive! Certainly, it will
>be a "good old buoy" for Lake Okeechobee! (Thanks again, Kate!) Bill

hey bill

& arif too

it keeps getting better

first of all
i just learned iliamna actually means great lake or great ice
oops
so maybe i can slide out of that one too

& okeechobee
which translates merely as big water
may & perhaps should be restored to its former semigrandeur & quasicapacity
as the greatest nongreat lake in america

more to the point tho
for purposes of searching all 3 major florida newspapers on microfilm for
the critical year 1963
the florida department of state library conveniently situated in
tallahassee has just interjected itself as the next logical step & stop on
our increasingly strange procession to the heart of quintistardom

otherwise no leads or clues within entire system
per my very capable research contact there
a surprising nonturn of events really

also arif i cant help thinking
now that we are bound for tallahassee
maybe you really do know something prescient about our bumping into kate
&or jeb there too

i sure hope so

& bill i imagine you may also be scoping it out or dreaming it up from
your local vantage point above ground zero there

in any case i would love to arouse some local or even official interest in
our project
& wonder if you guys or anyone has some extra angle to play or string to pull
now that we are looking real

if it warms up to snow tomorrow
i will do my bit by going out to find a new weight for anchoring the buoy

jettisoned the cinderblock last spring to save gas

from dormancy & hibernation our inaugural is stirring