Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Cross border golf
Date: Dec 22, 2000 @ 03:30
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

well maybe i just got carried away again
& 9 holes of international solstitial time traveling polystate boomerang
golf may actually have been plenty for one day

but it seems right also at this point of renewal to remember our origins
& to devote at least a whole extra hole each to all our founding forebears
& forbearing forelurkers & indeed all our foreseeable posterity too

but especially to jack & bill & all the butlers & all the pros & ams
& all others present near or away
fore & aft
east or west
topside & below
bottoms up now from the 19th hole at last