Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] as postulated or qed
Date: Jul 03, 2003 @ 17:44
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

That happened before my happy arrival in the group. I originally shared the
bridge photos only to document an thought-provoking monumentation. I was never
trying to prove a vertical differentiation. It was my theory all along that the
dry land under the Mexican portion of the bridge on the northern side of the Rio
Grande was an extension of Mexico. I just wasn't as certain as I am now.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA