Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Point Roberts
Date: Jun 19, 2003 @ 13:04
Author: Beckett, Bob ("Beckett, Bob" <bob.beckett@...>)

john, i remember seeing the picture years ago in the book "between friends" which the canadian government funded to commemorate the usa bicentennial celebration. the above picture and others from this book are at...

http://www.humanities-interactive.org/canadianborder/

bob beckett
hollis, new hampshire, usa