Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Center of Europe
Date: Dec 09, 2000 @ 06:05
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

right of course
but i still intuit or imagine minsk is about right
or maybe it is pinsk

i was figuring the eurasian divide runs thru the dardanelles etc to the
black sea & then across the caucasus crest to the caspian & then up the
ural river to the ural crest

i realize this cut is somewhat arbitrary but i think fairly traditional too

by it not only are turkey & russia partly in europe
but i was just surprised to realize kazakhstan is split too