Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] continental extremities we have seen
Date: Dec 07, 2000 @ 22:10
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Byron Bay is easy: you park and walk a few hundred metres. Been there.

Cape York is drivable, but you need a good car and lots of insurance!

Wilson's Prom is a bit of a hike, but you can rent the lighthouse cottage to
stay in. I've got within a few km of it.

How about Kanykomari at the bottom of India? I've got there.

Given S'pore is connected to Malaysia by 2 causeways, doeesn't southern
S'pore count now?

NZ: North Cape & East Cape done.